Training and Coaching Links:Selected COACHING SCIENCE ABSTRACTS:
- Tall HRM Alarm Tales, Sean Wilson
- Mental Preparation, David LaPorte
- Training for Climbing, Giovanni Battaglin
- MTB Descending, Chris Barrett
- Greg Lemond Q&A from Starwave Corporation
- 1998 Lemond Interview, Bicyclist Online
- Max V02 Mythology, Neil Redding
- More Max V02 Mythology, Roger Marquis
- Racing In Europe, Shidosuru
- Weight Loss Strategies, Dave Lee & John Verheul
- Track Sprinting, Larry Nolan
- Saddle Soreness, Roger Marquis
- Leadouts, Chris Huber
- Psychological Factors in Sports
- Institutionalized Overtraining, Rushall, B.S.
- Training Stress Markers, Flynn, M.G.
- Overtraining, Wilmore, J.H. & Costil, D.L.
- Psychology and Overtraining, Lowensteyn, I.
- Anaerobic Threshold - a Relatively Useless Concept, Billat, L.V.
- Lore of Running, Tom Noakes
- Twist of the Wrist, Keith Code, Eddie Lawson, Wayne Rainey
- Nutrition for Living, Janet Christian, Janet L. Greger
- Exercise Physiology: Human Bioenergetics and Its Applications, George A. Brooks, Thomas D. Fahey, Timothy G. White
- Foundations of Sport and Exercise Psychology, Robert S. Weinberg, Daniel Gould
- Peak Condition, James Garrick
If you know of a great Usenet news article, mailing-list post, web
page, book, magazine, or other quality coaching please pass it on.
Return to Roger Marquis' Cycling Page